12 Kv LBSF Panel - Feeder Piller + Coupled Type panel having many advantages over traditional D. P. structure system
- Unique & compact design.
- Elegant look.
- Low maintenance cost.
- No overhead lines required.
- Electrically safe being as enclosed cubical system.
- Easy & smooth in Operation.
- Safe to operate, due to Provision of Safety Interlocks.
Operational & Interlocking Details
- LBSF panel consist of 400A / 630A Load Break switch, D. O. set / HRC fuse, Earth switch. Which fulfils the requirements of D. P. structure.
- Charging of panel, first charge the spring by rotating operating handle in anti clockwise direction and then rotate handle in clockwise direction.
- Blowing of single HRC fuse will trip LBS immediately as to prevent single phasing.
- Mechanical interlock is provided with door, Load break switch & earth switch. So that door will not open when LBS is in ON condition. Door will open only when LBS is in trip condition & earth switch is engaged manually. Also door will not open when LBS is in trip condition only.
- Mechanical interlock is provided in between LBS & earth switch. While engaging the LBS, earth switch will get disconnected first & then only LBS will engage.
- Load break switch will engage only when door is in fully closed position. Slight looseness indoor closing will restrict the engage of LBS.
- For disengaging LBS, just press the ' Trip - Knob ' only.
- Frame is made up of heavy steel sheet, manufactured to protect all mechanical parts from damage caused by dust, insects or rain.
- The simple and compact construction, already tested, exclude any possibility of ageing or deterioration for prolonged inactivity, frequent in this type of equipment.
- Operating mechanism is of independent type quick break & make, the springs are always in off - position.
- Load break switch fitted with fully interlocked earthing blades.
- Supporting insulators are of epoxy resin capable for the electrodynamics stresses for which the switch is guaranteed.
- The arc is quickly extinguished by the self generated air through three cylinders with pistons, one for every pole, mounted in axis with insulators.
- The entity of blown air, the severance speed of the contacts, assure a perfect performance of the switch also in the most hard conditions.
- Interlocking is provided in between LBS & Doors as to restricts the opening of the door when LBS is in engage position.
- Also Interlocking is provided in between front door & LBS as to restricts engaging of LBS when front door is in open position.
- Standard design / low weight / small volume / transformer room accessable both side shutters / provisional cable entry / 100% non porous powder coating.
- We offer high quality 12 Kv LBSF Panel - Feeder Piller + Coupled Type with customised variations.
- Wide modular product range enhanced safety several options and extensive flexibility appealing asthetics.
- Reduced overall plant cost.